CSR’s for $0.99 at Piggly Wiggly

Harmony BBQ

Full Fledged Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Mike
Poynette WI Piggly Wiggly has them on sale this weekend. Couldn’t pass on the deal so I bought extra for the freezer too. On the WSM seasoned with Meat Church Holy Gospel, no water pan @250 for now. A pot of Dr. Pepper pinto beans for good measure.

Attachments

• D1EC7386-30D9-4E34-BA26-987FB299C9AD.jpg
    D1EC7386-30D9-4E34-BA26-987FB299C9AD.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 193
Lookin' good so far.

We used to have Piggly Wigglys throughout the state here in Fl. Now they are just in the panhandle. I miss that little store.

I didn't know Piggly Wiggly still existed, we had one in N.E. Iowa when I was a kid.
Ed

Looking good!!! My wife just went to the piggly wiggly this morning. May need to stop by on the way home.

We still have the wiggly down here. But it was started in Memphis so makes sense it's still around here.

Poynette WI Piggly Wiggly has them on sale this weekend. Couldn’t pass on the deal so I bought extra for the freezer too. On the WSM seasoned with Meat Church Holy Gospel, no water pan @250 for now. A pot of Dr. Pepper pinto beans for good measure.

Dummy question today but what is a CSR as I don't think it's corporate social responsibility in this context :)
Or my Chase Sapphire Reserve in another.

Dummy question today but what is a CSR as I don't think it's corporate social responsibility in this context :)
Or my Chase Sapphire Reserve in another.

Country Style Ribs.

Good price. Looks tasty too!

Back