Craigslist "Can you top this?" Cookers Thread

5491774471.html

hard to pass up this rusty beauty.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-03-28 16.52.49.jpg
    Screenshot 2016-03-28 16.52.49.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 609
Avoid craigslist like the plague. Worse than E bay. Everyone thinks what they are selling is made of gold and worth more than it costs new....#craigslist is for suckers

I get some pretty good deals on Craigslist as well as eBay, it all depends what you're in the market for

Avoid craigslist like the plague. Worse than E bay. Everyone thinks what they are selling is made of gold and worth more than it costs new....#craigslist is for suckers

Not if you know how to actually use it. I've used it a decent amount both buying and selling. Just avoid the clear scams/bad deals. Sorry craigslist kicked your dog :shock:

Not if you know how to actually use it. I've used it a decent amount both buying and selling. Just avoid the clear scams/bad deals. Sorry craigslist kicked your dog :shock:

Seriously, I dunno what he's doing wrong. Sure, people think their stuff is worth more than it is. That happens everywhere though.

It's amazing (actually, NOT) what happens when you say "I've got ____ cash for you if you want to sell it now." The folks who come back with "no" are the ones that aren't serious about selling, and they'll eventually come around and realize they have to accept less.

Most of the time though, low-ball offers work well for the majority of listings.

Then you're hanging around a forum with a LOT of suckers...perhaps we're not the "right" crowd for you.

I don't think this is the "right" crowd for me either.....but for some reason I can't stop myself from being here. .:heh:

I just think we need to keep all these farkers off of CL. Especially in SoCal. So don't be a sucker - be smart - stay off of CL - be really smart and don't look for a Ranch Kettle in SoCal - BUT - if you happen to lapse and accidentally see one, holla! Or a Performer or trailer rig or Santa Maria grill...or 80 gallon drum...especially stainless...maybe a 26" for parts...

I'm starting to wonder if we should find rotisseries on CL and give them as welocme gifts btw.

Back