THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Might just be lucky out here, but I've got two local Costcos that at least always have them in the back if you ask for them.

Always in the low $30-40 range as well.

Next time you are in there, ask the butcher if they have them just in case.

Easily one of my favorite things to smoke. A little bit of trimming needs to be done but well worth it.
I picked mine up for the same price at the local Costco here in south Fort Worth. There was a kiosk of meat and they were tucked away in the back of the case. It was the only package they had.

I cooked at 275 on the main grate with these on the top grate so they wre more than likely a little hotter there.

I did 3 hours before wrapping, 90 minutes wrapped, about 30-45 minutes to firm back up. They turned out just right.

The item # is 12329 and my local Costco just said it's a new item and they will be getting them.
Might want to check.
Nice looking bones.

The item # is 12329 and my local Costco just said it's a new item and they will be getting them.
Might want to check.
Nice looking bones.

I can't find beef ribs anywhere near me. If Costco gets them and they're prime on top of that my membership will be worth it just for the ribs and prime packer briskets...

I can't find beef ribs anywhere near me
Sure you can. Go to a real butcher - they come cryovaced in 2 packs of 4 bones each, Industry standard.
I forget, but they have a number for this cut, just like Costco has a # for their offering.

Just checked my local Costco. I had to ask the butcher but they had them. Two racks for 8.5lb total. $3.99lb for Prime.
Super stoked to finally find them and to try this weekend.

Just checked my local Costco. I had to ask the butcher but they had them. Two racks for 8.5lb total. $3.99lb for Prime.
Super stoked to finally find them and to try this weekend.
Awesome! Pics needed!

I haven't tried getting these from Costco yet but I did finally figure out that if Sam's doesn't have them out, they usually have them in the back if you just ask. I need to try that at Costco. Do you know if they come in a twin pack like they do at Sam's?
Yes, they do.

Back