Cool temps= Brisket chili

Looks good enough I copied the recipe. Need to try it as I usually always have brisket in the freezer.

Never understood the beans/no beans argument unless you just do not like beans. My youngest son is a no beans in chili person, but will eat a bowl of beans. As a side not to compare people's peculiarities when it comes to food, both boys like dill pickles, but not on their hamburgers. Oldest son hates onions, cooked or raw, yet will go to a Mexican restaurant and eat the fresh chips and salsa. My wife, their mother, puts ketchup on taco salad????

Robert

Now, that is some great looking Brisket Chili Ron!!
I think I would do a bowl or three myself. There are so many variations to "Chili" and everyone of them have their own unique flavor profile that makes it so. I have have Great Chili with bean, and the same without.
Heck Bro, just enjoy a bowl for me!!!

Well, it's time for the payoff. As good as this was last night when I was stealing tastes while it was cooling off, it was sooo much better today. Of course, I had my sour cream added, but then I remembered these little treasures that I had in my pantry. If your grocery store carries these, do yourself a favor and grab a bag. They elevate the flavor far more than a saltine and are great in soups or by themselves.

Attachments

• IMG_20201031_163734744.jpg
    IMG_20201031_163734744.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 18
Back