THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update..

First spritz turned into a mop because my spray bottle broke lol. Little fire shire w sauce, beef stock and apple cider vinegar. Here's some gravy and brownies too. I cooked the brownies just now they are cooling, gravy was finished also. the chuck pic is before the mop.

Attachments

done

Here's the finished carrots and pre wrap chuck. I just pulled the chuck off a minute ago looks great will post final pic when it's done resting.

Attachments

Smoked Pot Roast?

Hi there....

This all looks good, especially with me not having any breakfast yet!!
:O

I'm curious, what's the finished dish going to be like?

Is this going to be sort of a smoke pot roast type thing in the end?

Will you braise it with veggies after the smoke and have a gravy....?

Just curious!!

Thanks in advance!!

cayenne

Finished.. Taste is great, Bark is great I probably coulda left it on another half hour .. Overall not bad. I was rushing to get done before the apt manager got to work so lol My bad I shoulda started a little earlier. I was trying to pull it before it was too shreddable but still tender. that's about half teh roast the rest is already in a bowl off screen.

Attachments

Back