THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Admin

Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Captain Ron
We've been living full time in our motorhome since mid October. We're at a State Park in Texas for Christmas, so we made...

Christmas Day Dinner, Motorhome Style :-D

This is an entry in the Holiday Feasts, Brethren Style Throwdown going on right now.

We used almost every cooking tool available to us in the motorhome for Christmas Dinner!

Maple Bourbon Glazed Double Smoked Ham in the PK Grills PK360,

Air Fried Brussels Sprouts in the Ninja Foodi,

Twice Baked Potatoes and Green Bean Casserole in the Convection Oven.

My daughter also made a Spinach Dip Stuffed Christmas Tree Appetizer and Blackberry and Sweet Cheese Kolaczki in the convection oven.

CE17-BFC2-DAB6-4464-A690-255401-BF7275.jpg

A68-E7656-2719-4-DDF-A3-DF-8331182-BB871.jpg

E981-D2-BB-4-EEE-46-B5-A128-399-CEA279664.jpg

F665-FB20-A051-480-C-9-D23-DBD5-B00-D7-C1-E.jpg

ABBB9-F2-B-8-E49-47-E6-A071-4-DE67-A0-D3-F83.jpg

Ron,

What a great feast you prepared, and on the road no less! Hope we'll see more of your cooks in the near future!

I can appreciate the undisclosed location cook. You would have a lot of Texans at your door. Seriously great looking cook!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Oh my Ron!
And in an RV yet? Outstanding.
Did you have some of your fantastic coffee afterwards?

Sadly I had to sell my roaster. Not enough room in the motorhome. I roasted a bunch of coffee before I sold, but that runs out next week :( I am looking for local small batch roasters as we travel.

Speaking of Texas and camper life, you gonna arrange yer travels to the bash?

Nice meal!

Probably not :( We have family in Palm Springs, CA and hope to meet up with them in early February, and then a commitment in Vegas in March. It's not likely that we will be back in Texas in time.

Back