Calling all Backyard Chefs! Show off your skills, WIN FREE STEAKS

I've never even thought about trying one. Maybe if I can figure out how to post a picture. Is there an app for this site nowadays by chance? I held off on one of those smart phones till last year.

I've never even thought about trying one. Maybe if I can figure out how to post a picture. Is there an app for this site nowadays by chance? I held off on one of those smart phones till last year.

Here's a link on how to post pics using photobucket, which is what most of us use:

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19770

Just set up a free account, upload your pictures into the folder of your choice, then copy and paste the IMG code into your post and you'll be good to go. I always preview any posts I do with photos just to make sure everything is in its proper place.

Well We'll see I got a camera a computer and stuff. I am am pretty stupid with technology, I can get a pic on twitter so maybe I can do this. but what to cook, what to cook? My word, what to cook.....

Well We'll see I got a camera a computer and stuff. I am am pretty stupid with technology, I can get a pic on twitter so maybe I can do this. but what to cook, what to cook? My word, what to cook.....

Trust me, it's a lot easier than you may think. Once you go through the process, it's easy as pie. :thumb:

As to what to cook, well, you can cook just about anything for this particular throwdown. Surprise us!

just remember that simple sometimes is best.
A good simple feed beats a mammoth mediocre feed anyday.

I'm really looking forward to watching this one, it should be fun!

The more the merrier, jump in and have some fun!

KC

Well Saturday I'm doing a Brisket, 2 Rack of Spares and 24 Chicken Drumsticks so if I can remember to take pics I might enter......

I actually have something on the smoker for you farkers right now. I don't want battle of the noobs 1.0 to be my very first rodeo, so I decided to enter this month's throwdown, I can promise y'all will laugh your arses off. not at the quality of the cook, rather the subject of it. What do you do after a slow night at work reading this forum, when you stay up late as fark anyways? Yep.... You make a McMondo McRib...... I thought about this for like 15 whole seconds.....

Posting pictures is easy. Moose outlined it very well. Please feel free to practice in the techie section. I can delete the thread when you are done. Let me know if you have questions.

Bump again I will try to have my son teach me how to post pics because when I look at how to it might as well be Greek

Back