Butcher Paper

bbqdude65

Found some matches.
Name or Nickame
Van
Besides the obvious (color) is there any difference in white or brown butcher paper? I'm not dropping the kind of money on brown butcher paper that you see on Amazon when I can get a 1,000' roll of white for a lot less dollars/foot of paper.

I’ll be the odd man out, but I wrap my brisket in builders paper from Home Depot. It is 3ft wide roll of shopping bag paper for around $12. I always have a roll on hand to cover the table for crab feasts! I’ve also eaten fish and chips in real newspaper and haven’t died yet! My wife did buy an 18” wide roll of butchers paper, but 18” wide paper is narrow for a large packer brisket, and I prefer the builders paper.

Last edited:
I’ll be the odd man out, but I wrap my brisket in builders paper from Home Depot. It is 3ft wide roll of shopping bag paper for around $12. I always have a roll on hand to cover the table for crab feasts! I’ve also eaten fish and chips in real newspaper and haven’t died yet! My wife did buy an 18” wide roll of butchers paper, but 18” wide paper is narrow for a large packer brisket, and I prefer the builders paper.

Do you mean the paper made in China, probably in Wuhan?
What, too soon?

Back