Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Brasstown Valley Resort BBQ Throwdown

J&B'sBBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Brasstown Valley Resort BBQ Throwdown(Teams & Judges Full) Young Harris, GA
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

Contact: Karen Rogers, Phone: 706-379-4606, krogers@brasstownvalley.com
KCBS Reps: KATHY BRAZIER, PHILLIP BRAZIER
Prize Money: $6,200

We can't wait to see everyone this weekend at the competition, and, hopefully, the banquet as well on Saturday night! If you're new to the banquet, they do a contest entry raffle (no $ needed on site), so make sure to stay for some great food and a chance to get into other GA BBQ Championship events at a discounted rate.

This is going to be a fantastic event this weekend with a STACKED 42 team field!!! They did not re-release a team list after they added 3 more teams, but here are the initial 39 who are registered.

Pirates of PorkScents
Motley Que Crew
Men at Pork
Uncle Buds BBQ
Moyers BBQ
Under the Radar
K Town Daddy's BBQ
B S Pitmeisters
Slow Smokin BBQ
Atl BBQ Store
Q Addicts
Jim's Pequea Pullers
Warren Co Pork Choppers
Swine Dining GA
Smoke This
All Good BBQ Pit Crew
Extra Mile BBQ
4 K's BBQ
Smoking Butt Heads
Smoke Me Silly
Smoke on This
Brown Liquor BBQ
Old Virginia Smoke
Hickory Prime
Bald Hawg BBQ
Roast Beast BBQ
Potts BBQ
Rub Won Out
Harlan Co Coal Burners
Way 2 Que
Philly Blind Pig
J&B's BBQ
Q-inator
Red Valley BBQ
Bush League Bar B Que
Swine & Shine BBQ
Que'n Stew'n & Brew'n
Shade Tree BBQ
Sauced! BBQ

Hope to make it next year, but I'm kinda glad I missed this year with that team lineup!

Beth, did I see where you were not going to make it? Or did I read wrong.

Oh no! I will be there!! You may have seen where I posted on the memorial that I won't be there until later Friday evening (I have to be at work till 2:30), so I won't be able to attend the memorial; Justin is heading up tomorrow evening, so he will be there Friday.

I wouldn't miss this event for anything! It is probably our favorite because we love the stripped down comp and just hanging with our people all weekend :grin:.

So sad we are missing this one :sad:

If anyone see's my wife at the spa for her "girl's weekend" know that I am home with the kids :evil:

Good luck everyone!

I'm so excited I can't stand it. So ready for our first comp. It feels like its been yrs since we've completed and it will be great to see everybody. Good luck to everyone cooking and safe travels. Remember Beth the competition doesn't start till Sunday so take your time.

I'm so excited I can't stand it. So ready for our first comp. It feels like its been yrs since we've completed and it will be great to see everybody. Good luck to everyone cooking and safe travels. Remember Beth the competition doesn't start till Sunday so take your time.

Thanks for the reminder! Those pushed back timelines really throw me off ever year :wink:

Back