THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
My new year resolutions to abstain from purchasing Bourbon or Coals.
Heading out on my bike wife retrieves the package from USPS

Wife: what is this?
Me: no clue, not big enough for you a pair of shoes

Silence, and guessing it will be a quiet afternoon

1.75 mi hike
Hour fifteen on bike
Cervesa #1

Last edited:
You will be pleased.They are wonderful rubs.Not in the same category as fine bourbon but still a good life choice.

In another post I believe I saw you were hoping to try some things with this sample pack you hadn’t used before - curious what those are?

My abstinence resolution is purchasing not drinking. Although Ive not had a bourbon in a couple of weeks that’s pretty normal. I’m not a Daily drinker, at times not a weekly nor monthly. However I was hitting the stores weekly on drop day, getting on wait lists, chasing labels featured in bourbon FB Groups. etc etc.

Canceled the bourbon groups
Departed most bbq FB Groups

I need to post up my Bourbon & Coal caches.
I’m good through the year.

However- Tasty Meats. In my part of the world tasty meats are not cheap. I like S&P as much as everyone but I enjoy variety and different flavor. Enter rubs and spices. I’m now well stocked plus on quality rubs. Well stocked plus. Yesterday at the bodega they had pork tenders 99 cents a pound. Lean tender small cut of meat. Only bought two for less than $2 each. I have a friend that buys them slices pound flat and chicken fries them. Isn’t Iowa known for this?
Anyway, time marches on. 3 months no bourbon nor coal purchased. Yesterday I noticed that I was burning my last propane canister for my Blackstone. Haven’t decided if that’s a violation or quality of life issue.

Back