THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WilliamKY

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
William
I recently purchased some rub from BPS. The package arrived quick but was empty. The envelope had been taped so the contents fell out somewhere. I contacted BPS and they promptly expedited a replacement. I only ordered one bottle though. They really didn't have to send two but I appreciate it very much. I couldn't ask for better customer service. Thank you BPS for going above and beyond.

Last edited:
On a few occasions, I've had issues with busted shakers and expired marinade. BPS took care of it swiftly and went above and beyond. I like doing business with them.

And if your lucky enough to win a TD when there are the sponser, they are very generous

29YSiMmh.jpg

It's always great hearing there are still companies that do the right thing because it's the right thing to do. I would have figured as much though since they are on here. Everyone seems to have that same mindset

Back