THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SURVIVORQ

Found some matches.
I have been using a mix of beef broth and worchestershire sauce for injection but I can't seem to get good scores on taste and I think it is drying out before it gets to the judges. I need suggestions on the best injections and rubs to try for brisket. I have seen Kosmos and Butcher BBQ mentioned. I wanted to get some advice before I place my order! I have been looking on Big Poppa Smokers website and it looks like lots of good stuff on there just having a hard time choosing what to get!!

Butcher's prime for injection, and Dixie Meat rub (beef) for a rub. I tried (and really liked) the cash cow/peppered cow/cattle prod combo, but our scores didn't reflect it.

If it's half as good as the Everything Rub, it's at minimum fantastic. I suppose next time I put in an order for supplies I'll grab a bottle of this and the Gold Star to try them out. Unless you need a team down in Texas representing :biggrin1::biggrin1:

Thanks for trying it out.

Send me a PM here or on FB and we can talk.

Back