Behind the scenes of the grand opening of the newest BBQ Brethren BBQ joint

Looks awesome man. Love the look of the restaurant itself with the high ceilings and lots of windows. I wish you the best and look forward to more updates.

Have any pics of the offset you're building? Is is going to be protected from the elements in any way? Just thinking about you having to run in and out to grab meat in a downpour or something. And if it's on wheels hopefully it'll be secure somehow so nobody can drive off with it.

Shenco, one HUGE congrats man! I was so stoked to see those pictures come across my Facebook feed this weekend! So happy for you guys man. I can't wait until Autumn Fest this year, you will have the four of us from Colonial Embers stopping by while in town for both Q and Beers!

A great big congrats Shenco!!!! Keep at it, and pay attention, the food business can be brutal as well as rewarding. Wishing you continued success.

KC

Wow! That looks fantastic! Congrats on the new business. You won't need any luck with a setup like that! Good luck anyways! I wish we had a place like that near us.

Seriously, you can see how much hardwork you have all put into that place. It really shines.
Congrats again!

Looks awesome man. Love the look of the restaurant itself with the high ceilings and lots of windows. I wish you the best and look forward to more updates.

Have any pics of the offset you're building? Is is going to be protected from the elements in any way? Just thinking about you having to run in and out to grab meat in a downpour or something. And if it's on wheels hopefully it'll be secure somehow so nobody can drive off with it.

i have a build thread I started soemwhere, cant find the link at the moment. i will just have it parked there when in use, not too concerned about theft.

Shenco, one HUGE congrats man! I was so stoked to see those pictures come across my Facebook feed this weekend! So happy for you guys man. I can't wait until Autumn Fest this year, you will have the four of us from Colonial Embers stopping by while in town for both Q and Beers!

thanks brian, i hope to be able to compete that weekend, got to defend my home turf! id like to set up a night for the teams to come by, maybe thursday night for those that come in early. teh brewery is only a few minute drive from the fairgrounds. I could arrange transportation for everyone, it will be needed cus the beer is really good.

Whew we.... That is awesome !!!!! Brother i wish you all the success in the world.... And i hope the good lord blesses the sox off of all you do....

Whew we.... That is awesome !!!!! Brother i wish you all the success in the world.... And i hope the good lord blesses the sox off of all you do....

Thanks! I got hooked up with your friends at AUtumn olive, havnt bought a hog yet but hope to have a berkabaw on the pit very soon!

Back