THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WOW! Awesome job!
Have a hard time finding these big boys in Arizona... :(

If you can't get the meat cutters at the local supermarket to hand them over before they turn them into "english style" or "flanken " cut ribs then go to a couple mexican markets. I have yet to find one around here that won't work with me.....after we get past the language barrier. I'm working on my Spanish though.:p

Looking real good.

Ok, only 2 of you? You NFL or something?
That was 8 ribs I thought!

Bwahahah.... Yep. Only two of us. But, when it's rib time we don't eat much else due to the diet. Her job keeps her so busy during the day that she misses a chance to eat. This was one of those days and my excuse......well....I AM a bit on the larger side 6'7" and 243lbs. Although not nearly as large as I was just 7.5 months ago at 365lbs. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

So we keep these kinds of meatsplosions to a minimum. Just don't get in our way when it's on!:thumb:

Those look really great. I don't know where we can get whole racks of shorty's around here. They are always cut into short pieces. Maybe try RD.

attachment.php

I can full on imagine how excellent this tasted... :hungry:

Back