Beef Ribs on my New OffSet!!

Awesome pit!, would also like to know how you found the steel for the cook chamber/firebox. Were you able to just purchase it cut to that length? I've called a couple steel places around here and nobody has that type of pipe.

Great looking smoker! Just took my dads old offset smoker cause he said he was going to scrap it and im going to mod it and bring it back to its former glory. It's an old New Braunfels offset and I love it so far! Lose beef ribs look amazing as well!! If I can ask, where did you get your grate? I want to replace the one in my offset with that type of grate as they look so much nicer

Great looking smoker! Just took my dads old offset smoker cause he said he was going to scrap it and im going to mod it and bring it back to its former glory. It's an old New Braunfels offset and I love it so far! Lose beef ribs look amazing as well!! If I can ask, where did you get your grate? I want to replace the one in my offset with that type of grate as they look so much nicer
My dad also has an old New Braunfels smoker. Back when they were made with thick steel. Before they were sold to some Chinese company to be mass produced. I don't even think they exist anymore. That's too bad.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Awesome job! 3/8 steel is hefty for a weekend welder - can I ask specifically what machine you welded this job with please? I'd really appreciate it.

Back