THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBQ Sheriff

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Name or Nickame
Doug
Hi all! I am looking for complete rules for various BBQ organizations. I have the rules for KCBS and Pacific Northwest. I have made a BBQ contest app for the iPad/iPhone (BBQ Sheriff free to download from app store) and need to pre-configure more BBQ societies contest rules.

I have found BBQ organization websites that show their rules but they are not complete. They don't provide exact score weighting factors, rounding methods if any etc. To include a set of rules we need accurate data. I sure would appreciate any help in this area! There are so many, FBA, Memphis in May, Georgia BBQ Association and on and on.

I made this app for small BBQ contest venues that don't need sanctioning but want to use the big guys style rules.

Thanks!
Doug, KCBS CBJ

Back