THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Cheap fuel, a small yellow tagged cheap chuck, two yellow tagged first cut strip steaks. Smoked low and slow with added peach wood seasoned with John Henry. This is a fun cook for some later meals with kimchi cole slaw. Tonight a big arse Atlantic Salmon filet, crab cakes with veggies.

Last edited:
I'm having salmon tonight too. The rest of your goodies look tasty Adams, will keep an eye out for your kimchi slaw meals. :thumb:

I'm having salmon tonight too. The rest of your goodies look tasty Adams, will keep an eye out for your kimchi slaw meals. :thumb:

In keeping with Frugal I found a package of creamy garlic Caesar salad dressing from Wendy's. Put that, Worchestishire, and John Henry's on the salmon. :-$)

In keeping with Frugal I found a package of creamy garlic Caesar salad dressing from Wendy's. Put that, Worchestishire, and John Henry's on the salmon. :-$)

Dang that sounds good!! Will give it a try.
I smeared my slab of salmon with butter then sprinkled with Pookie G SaWeet rub. :-D

BBQ Beef

Last nights side dish. Shredded and in the crock.

Last edited:
Back