Attn: Hangers, Barrels & Bullets

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Great 20 minute video link to a Michelin restaurant serving crispy pork and chicken. They're hanging, frying all the prep and excellent cleaver work. Rather mesmerizing. Even shows touching up edge on cleaver with wet stone. Live fire, real coals (jet assist)

Now I need to hang a belly

Link to restaurant serving crispy pork and chicken. 20 minutes

https://youtu.be/CuxEyk-m9wM?feature=shared

Cleanliness is next to...whatever!
Why cut off all that crunchy goodness?
I'll have to call a hard pass.
Ed

Cleanliness is next to...whatever!
Why cut off all that crunchy goodness?
I'll have to call a hard pass.
Ed

I'm betting those crunchy bits went into separate dish. As for cleanliness what part didn't you think sanitary?

I don’t know why I never noticed this, but I’m blaming this 100% on Adams…

I took the lid off and other that a few pieces of titanium drop it’s clean as a whistle inside, yes, it’s going home.

Mrs. 4ever3 is gonna be thrilled let me tell you :laugh:

"The Look" can't hurt you. "The Look" is a badge of honor.

"we Look forward to your build.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link but I’m going to try to do it with material on hand.

Your ribs yesterday is the cause of this so I’m going to try to build a rib cooker for free!

This is how I made my first ones 40+ years ago. They never lasted long from living outside and teenage neglect. LoL

That combo has never worked for me. Guess I'm just too uncoordinated for unprotected feet.

Shoes and even just socks that I tend to wear inside and outside can help. We have/had a Brethren here who showed a giant raised blister on top of his foot. Wonder how that healed.

Yep!

But I sold it already and that cooker was used to win ribs at the American Royal, luckily the patten was approved just before the rib announcement and I sold the patten for 4.3 million (I use “I” so it appears as Mr. 4ever3 is actually posting, he has is not, he is sitting on the beach dictating what he wants to say and I type)

I say all that to say….

No sir

First time I watched a link video all the way through. Was recently in Malaysia. That restaurant is working in 90F heat or more for most if the year. Hard work.

I have several of those hangers and a WSM. Now why didn't I join those dots? Those charcoal cookers were gas assisted however, so I would not be getting those temps. Maybe just create a bigger fire. Use wood as well as charcoal. Seems a fitting lid is completely irrelevant.

Hmmm.

Back