THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think we bought our oven in 2015, still using original motor, bought a new one about 5 years ago just incase I needed it.

I unfortunately sold my og blackstone also...and I have only recently regretted it as bbq has taken a backseat to pizza making. I have now bought two ooni koda 16's and i am currently in the process of adding a motor for a rotating pizza stone.

Thanks for posting this! Not sure this is sound strategy from Blackstone. Why not make a dedicated oven that does the same type of thing using the 22" griddle as a starting point? Making it an add on seems...unwise.

Very glad to have the original version of their pizza oven! Just used it last night for birthday pies for my son (as well as the day prior for Mothers day). He had requested a white pizza (base of smoked garlic oil, some fresh mozzarella and ricotta).

Cooking:

Ready!

Tried to get an up close pic of the cross section of the crust. Didn't work well. It was tasty.

Bruce

Back