THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a restaurant and a place to stay if you need it.

I am in central Iowa and could teach you how the guys in the north do it in the winter. I have a pellet, komado and an off-set smoker. Let us know what you decide.

Thanks guys for your support, really appreciate all of the offers.

Make a detour via Schiphol,Amsterdam.

I'd love to come past Amsterdam, I used to live in the UK for 5 years and was in Amsterdam for Queens day 3 years in a row... favourite day! I definitely have to be in the states tho, meeting the missus in Austin on the 2nd of December for a little road-trip to New Orleans, next time I am in Amsterdam however I will certainly look you up!

come to Arkansas.. Doing a contest this weekend!:p

That would have been awesome, but I'm not there til 23-24th of November :(

Yep, come to Texas and we will show you how BBQ is done the right way.
What he REALLY means is that you COULD go to Texas for some good BBQ. But mine's better. :cool: :heh:

Ha, you guys ;) still competing even off the competition road. :) It'd be cool to meet up sometime while i am there, though!

I have a restaurant and a place to stay if you need it.

I am in central Iowa and could teach you how the guys in the north do it in the winter. I have a pellet, komado and an off-set smoker. Let us know what you decide.

Thanks for the offer! it would be great to come along! lucky i have my snow gear ;)

So taking a look at the calendar, maybe I've got it, Pyles/Saddles between 23-28th and then rock on down to texas to meet bigrey or grills if you're still up for it. Then ill roadtrip to new orleans from Austin ;)

Let me know if that sounds alright?

Cheers,
Alex.

I'm actually in Kentucky...a long ways from Texas. I was just giving GriilsGone Wild a hard time :wink:
Wherever you decide to go, hope you have safe travels and a good time!

Always welcome in Kansas City and Always Welcome Company while cooking..... Had some folks recently from down under try my Q and they seemed to really enjoy it and said they'll be back for sure.

Back