Anyone own a Smokin Brothers pellet grill?

Bob C Cue

Quintessential Chatty Farker
I have a friend who's looking to buy a pellet grill and is considering Traeger, Smokin Brothers and Camp Chef. I think the Mak is a little more than they want to spend. I'm familiar with the Traeger and CC but haven't heard from anybody that owns a Smokin Brothers. Anyone own one and have any information they would be willing to share? Thank you!

I don't own one but I would call that one the best out of thr group. Hand made in southern Missouri and good quality

I have a friend who's looking to buy a pellet grill and is considering Traeger, Smokin Brothers and Camp Chef. I think the Mak is a little more than they want to spend. I'm familiar with the Traeger and CC but haven't heard from anybody that owns a Smokin Brothers. Anyone own one and have any information they would be willing to share? Thank you!

Where is this person? If your friend is also in St Louis is may be worth a drive to KC for that Mak 2 our fellow brethren is selling for $800.

Rampage BBQ who posts on Facebook owns one and there is also an owners group on Facebook too.

Back