THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bbqallday

Got Wood.
Hey guys !!! I want to get started with my UDS build but it has been hard trying to find a food grade drum. All the ones I keep finding aren't food grade or the lids don't or the condition is horrible. I need help trying to find a place that has them. I've called bottling places left and right and other wholesale places but no luck.

The cheaper the better. lol

Ninety miles North, but I got several drums that have the inside stripped, ready for a burn and a build. I can part with one if you want one, free.

WOW. Thank you so very much. I would really be appreciative of that !!! How do we all keep in touch? Is there a way we can do a private chat group sort of thing?

I was up Bluetang's way yesterday and could have gotten one to Broward. I should be up there in a couple of weeks so we should all keep in touch.

Bluetang that would be awesome. I appreciate both of you guys helping me out with my first build. This group is awesome.

The Brethren are good folks and always willing to help. By the way, anyone out there have a Shirley cooker they would like to donate to my collection?

Unfortunately my service route through Martin County was last month and won't happen again for another three months, or I would be willing as well to pick it up for you. Like Stingerhook, I can get it to Broward.

Unfortunately my service route through Martin County was last month and won't happen again for another three months, or I would be willing as well to pick it up for you. Like Stingerhook, I can get it to Broward.

CraigC, good to know. Thank you nonetheless. It's awesome to know I have brethren relatively close to help out. I'm looking forward to returning the favor and lend a helping hand to the brethren on here.

Back