THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DerHusker

Babbling Farker
After such a fabulous dinner at Donovan’s La Jolla we wanted to take it easy with our Sunday dinner. We decided on a simple all American Cheese Burger. It’s a fast and easy but very delicious meal.
Patties on the Jumbo Joe.

And plated up with some Fritos, watermelon and a Sierra Nevada Blindfold Black IPA.

So good!

Thanks for looking.

That's a great looking, All-American buger cook. And congrats and kudos again on 34! Here's to many more great ones .... years and burgers!
Thank you CC.
That sure is a pretty burger.:thumb:
Thank you Bill
I love a Good Cheeseburger Yours looks like it qualifies I do prefer my cheese melted
I also like the Bev
Thank you George. Because I wanted to eat it somewhat hot I had everything ready with just needing to add the burger. I added the burger patty and then placed on the cheese and the top and started taking my pics. The cheese never melted like I was expecting it to but I swear it was still delicious.

Back