THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
0.65 overnight. Not bad when total for last 12 months is ten inches. Pretty good cook yesterday. Started off with a green chile scramble. Moved on and smoked green chile cupcakes. Had a small rack of full spares. Lots of garlic used in cupcakes. Really pleased with those. I didn’t eat supper per se, but I did chew on gristles and tips. Blues Hog seasoning all day long.

Not sure what today’s cook will look like. Well, not 100%. Green chile will be involved as that is the weekend theme. Green Chile stew or green Chile Mac and Brisket with portobello mushrooms. CFS w/GC Gravy.

More rain on the NM line. Tracking this way.

Last edited:
Looks great Adams!
Weather's cooled off here. Hope it brings some of those grain fed, fat doves down from Kansas. :laugh:

Made a bacon almond flour roux. Added purple onion oregano cavenders and some adobo seasoning. Guessing 3/4# Pork and 1/4# brisket into the ninja blender. Coarse chopped three fire roasted Pueblo GC. 4 garlic cloves chopped. Box of chicken stock. Bride wants it greener. She’s gone to find a small can of green enchilada sauce- or something. Sure smells good on a rainy day.

Why no salt and pepper??The seasoned smoked meats add quite a bit of those flavors. So I’ll wait and see if any is needed. Usually not.

Anyone want a bite? Hot enough to make a bead of sweat to roll down behind your ears and tickle your neck, but not so hot as to choke your throat. Smoke Gouda-sharp cheddar and sour cream topped.

Last edited:
Back