THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CT-Mike

is one Smokin' Farker
I made some of this for yesterday's catering event. How long can I keep the extra, it's been refrigerated the entire time?

Thanks.

5-7 days in my opinion to be safe, not really any high risk ingredients unless you used mayo from scratch.

Totally agree Iron Cook!
Nothing I personally have kept it for 30+ days but that is me cooking and risking my own goose. I gave him the serve safe answer for sauces when in doubt throw it out!

Mayo, cider vinegar, spices, lemon juice......I made a batch last week....that I'll keep in the fridge and use it for another 2-3 weeks with confidence.

As long as the original batch didn't come in contact with the meat, ie: you didn't dip the brush back into the sauce, It should last a month with all that acid, as long as it's refrigerated.

Last edited:
Hi Ï followed the link and could not find the receipt for the white sauce. I'm have been looking for one. Could you pass on the receipt to me via a post or an email.

We keep the Sauce for a Month, mind you we do not have kids in the house.
Which means our fridge is not opened every 5 minutes:thumb:

Hi Ï followed the link and could not find the receipt for the white sauce. I'm have been looking for one. Could you pass on the receipt to me via a post or an email.
This is where we got our recipe from.
We use White Slap Ya Mama as the pepper base
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232913

Back