THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks amazing!

I still don't know how this sauce isn't more popular.

Most likely the look of it is off putting. I like mayonnaise on my McChicken sandwiches but can't stomach the idea of eating something bathed in dressed up mayonnaise (compared to dressed up ketchup.. hummmmm).

I bet it was good...seriously...

But it looks a bit like vomit. Is that fresh garlic in there?

Bird poo on your chicken when on a picnic is more like it. I'll need to try the sauce though. Reminds me of the garlic spread from those Lebanese chicken places in LA. Looks downright nasty but it's pure heaven.

Looks good. Gotta bottle of white sauce from a sauce trade here many years ago and you got me thinking about trying that recipe. Thanks!

Most likely the look of it is off putting. I like mayonnaise on my McChicken sandwiches but can't stomach the idea of eating something bathed in dressed up mayonnaise (compared to dressed up ketchup.. hummmmm).

When I first encountered White Sauce I had the same reaction. Then I realized the white sauce was very similar to the cole slaw dressing I was already putting on my pulled pork sandwich. I still prefer to add cabbage and call it cole slaw, but now I 'understand' white sauce

Back