THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wendys crushes mcky Ds. At least their burgers are cooked to order.

Just remember what mom used to say, "if everyone was jumping off a bridge would you?"

People are sheep and the flock to who spends more on advertising. Ask the brethern their favorite bbq sauce and theyll probably tell you sweet baby rays. I dont trust the masses judgement

So I tried the fires yesterday got the smokey BBQ sauce(which was good) the pork had no smoke flavor(surprise) :rolleyes: and tasted old and reheated kinda like what a wet dog smells like. :sick:

Wendys crushes mcky Ds. At least their burgers are cooked to order.

Just remember what mom used to say, "if everyone was jumping off a bridge would you?"

People are sheep and the flock to who spends more on advertising. Ask the brethern their favorite bbq sauce and theyll probably tell you sweet baby rays. I dont trust the masses judgement

True...but I don't eat out a lot anyway...when I do it's usually rabbit food :oops: danged Diabetes

The commercial was funny.

To be honest, if there has to be one of the big 3 burger chains to sling pulled pork I am much more likely to give a Wendy's version a try.

.....Although I'd love to see Steak and Shake(I dig S&S) give it a shot! Ooooo or Red Robin! BBQ and endless fries!:decision:

I went the other day. I am glad people are throwing pulled pork on burgers even if it's not the best. A burger with pulled pork on it is better than one without

McD - Rib Sammich
Arby's - Brisket Sammich
Wendy's - Pulled Pork Sammich

Who will get Tri-tip and who will get chicken: Burger King, Carl's/Hardee's, or Jack in the Box?

Wendy's blows, as does every other fast food dump. Real BBQ is done with heart and soul, not by some corporate machine feeding the masses pre-chewed slop designed by some food focus group.