THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just happen to have a small pork roast in the freezer looking at me.

Might have to get it out.

Jeanie thanks for this post! I have a part of a full loin in the fridge, wwasn't sure what to do with it but now i do! This looks great!!!

whenever i make fried rice from fresh rice it turns into mush, yours looks great! any secrets? I usually use day old rice for fried rice?

Thank you for the comments everybody! You're a kind group of friends. :cool: :wink:

Jeanie thanks for this post! I have a part of a full loin in the fridge, wwasn't sure what to do with it but now i do! This looks great!!!

whenever i make fried rice from fresh rice it turns into mush, yours looks great! any secrets? I usually use day old rice for fried rice?

Thanks!! No secret to the rice. I've not had a problem with it getting mushy... not sure what would cause that. Sorry I'm not much help! :-D

Incredible! By author, here is a list of my subscribed threads: cowgirl,cowgirl, cowgirl, cowgirl,cowgirl, landarc, cowgirl, cowgirl, cowgirl. Might just delete bob's thread just to make it 100% cowgirl!

Incredible! By author, here is a list of my subscribed threads: cowgirl,cowgirl, cowgirl, cowgirl,cowgirl, landarc, cowgirl, cowgirl, cowgirl. Might just delete bob's thread just to make it 100% cowgirl!

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Thank you!!

Very professional presentation!

How did you prepare the asparagus before grilling -- oil, lemon juice, or seasonings?

Thank you! I use that same platter for this dish every time I make it. It's the only one I have that will hold it all. lol
I drizzled the asparagus with olive oil, then seasoned with cracked black pepper and coarse salt. It's my favorite way to make it... simple.
I ate quite a few while they were grilling. :mrgreen:

Thanks again!

The BBQ Goddess hits a home run again!

We have 4 Pork Steaks (Butt) marinating to do something similar for tomorrow night.
But, they will never be at that level. :oops:

Well done Ms Jeanie.

TIM

Back