THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gorgeous food! Thanks for sharing :-D

Thanks Chris! Hope you're having a great weekend! :-D

Man that looks good. I have wanted to get a Comal for a while and Taco Chronicles made it hard not to order one. I think you just pushed me over the edge.

I've not heard of Taco Chronicles, but you do need one. lol
Thanks!

I've not heard of Taco Chronicles, but you do need one. lol
Thanks!

Taco Chronicles is a Netflix documentary series on Tacos - highly recommended.

I have dropped hints for Father’s Day on the Comal, let’s see if the family comes through.

Taco Chronicles is a Netflix documentary series on Tacos - highly recommended.

I have dropped hints for Father’s Day on the Comal, let’s see if the family comes through.
No netflix but I'll see if I can find it online. Thanks!

Wow, just wow, Jeanie! Everything looks delicious and your photography is excellent as always. Dayum!!
Thanks so much Dom! I'm enjoying your cooks. Good to see you posting again!

If you wrote a book, I think it'd sell.

Very kind of you NZ! I had the opportunity to put one together a few years ago and I turned it down. There are so many cooking books on the market, not sure the world needs another one. lol

As always outstanding !

Thanks Jason! I appreciate it! :grin:

I’d buy a copy or two.

Thanks so much for saying so Chester! :grin:

Well that just looks fantastic, Jeanie! :clap2:

I've never used tomatillos in anything but salsa, but it totally makes sense there are other uses for 'em. Love those little thangs.

That flavor combo looks/sounds amazing - I could use some of that right about now! :hungry:

Well that just looks fantastic, Jeanie! :clap2:

I've never used tomatillos in anything but salsa, but it totally makes sense there are other uses for 'em. Love those little thangs.

That flavor combo looks/sounds amazing - I could use some of that right about now! :hungry:

Thanks Greg! :grin:
By the time those tomatillo pieces simmered with the tomatoes, onions, peppers and beer... it was almost like salsa. lol They were pretty tender.
Hope your recent travels were enjoyable!
If you're still traveling... have a great time and keep safe! :grin:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back