Wild Fork Foods

gmanNJ

Knows what a fatty is.
recently opened near me in Monmouth Cty NJ
They flash freeze fresh meats, fish etc. I tend to get things I usually can not like South American sausages (Bombon, longaniza, calabresa) and Picanha-that's a cut you dont see ever around here ever

https://wildforkfoods.com/products/prime-beef-picanha?variant=9371200421924

Suckling pig, full doormat size fluke, shrimp from all over the world and of course brisket, NY strip, rib eye and cubed stew meat.

Put it in the freezer, overnight thaw and some great cookin/smokin/grilling!
Has anyone else tried this place?

Its a store I go to- No membership.
I know they also do online. But I am leery of not actually seeing any meat before I buy. I will say that i have not been disappointed in any of the things I bought. The Brazilian grilling cheese on a stick (7pk) for $10 was pricey in my opinion and just ok. The meats were very good

Saw a dressed rabbit I want to try. The whole fish (brazino, grouper, turbot, bream) are all cleaned, skin and head on. They also have fillets

I have had Wild Forks mail order and given it as gifts. Good stuff. I think they have a way of free shipping

I order online from them. Good stuff. I believe last time I did it there was a free shipping couplon.

Last year I placed an order of about $170. I paid $15 for shipping if I recall correctly. Then I got an email that my order qualified me for free membership. Haven’t paid for shipping yet. Been happy with most stuff. Sometimes I wish I got bigger cuts than they sent. But overall no complaints.

They have a store in Tampa, FL, within easy driving distance to me. We went there on Saturday after having lunch at a local landmark, Wright’s Deli, lots of great things there: Ground Yak, if you need it. Next time I want to smoke Dino Ribs, that’s where I will get them. Lots of interesting Sausages too.

I've bought whole turkey, Picanha, baby back ribs, dino ribs, ground bison, shrimp, and brisket from them so far. All was very good. I have a store local to me which I visit all the time.

I'm a member and order online regularly. I order meats that I don't typically see in a grocery store - lamb, picanha, etc.

I can schedule the delivery and the meats arrive still frozen in dry ice. No complaints on their products or deliveries. Good service.

I use them. Even paid the membership fee. It’s nice to find things I can’t find at Costco easily or if I won’t make it to the butcher. I typically get my beef ribs there. Sometimes a brisket