THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awesome!

Folks like Marc are what makes this place what it is.

Gordon, you big goober!

You and I had an agreement that we'd work a trade... and I'm very grateful for the deliciousness that's here because of your generosity!

2017-01-17%2020.38.05_zpsvgvsf2e5.jpg

I especially appreciate your kindness and patience when the USPS completely destroyed the first jar of the Ancho & Molasses BBQ Sauce! I sure didn't expect that you'd send another, but hoped you'd get reimbursed for your troubles.

Enjoy, brother. I know I sure will!

Kind regards,
Shadow / Marc

Gordon, you big goober!

You and I had an agreement that we'd work a trade... and I'm very grateful for the deliciousness that's here because of your generosity!

2017-01-17%2020.38.05_zpsvgvsf2e5.jpg

I especially appreciate your kindness and patience when the USPS completely destroyed the first jar of the Ancho & Molasses BBQ Sauce! I sure didn't expect that you'd send another, but hoped you'd get reimbursed for your troubles.

Enjoy, brother. I know I sure will!

Kind regards,
Shadow / Marc

It was my pleasure..

Enjoy

Gordon

Back