3rd annual pig roast! Part 2! The conclusion!!!!!! Tons of pron!!!

I was very worried for 'ya after looking at the first round of pics; that water was BAD BAD BAD news. Sorry it didnt work out.

I've got to say, not quite the ending I was expecting! Entertaining, yet informational at the same time. Hope V2 piggie roast works out for ya!

Dude, you put on an AMAZING BBQ. Tons of food that all looked amazing. Don't let the pig thing get to you. Next time, do it on the cinder block pit.

Ya its ok it didn't work out. Everyone was happy. Had a good time. Well get it right next time.

Yes about the pig n the pond. I know. This wasn't something I wanted. I drove there the next day to find it but I'm not sure exactly where they put it so I was unsuccessful. I'm sure if the school had found it the janitors will chuck it. We might go back again at night and check and get rid of it if indeed it is still there.

Sorry bout the pig. Anyway, the other pics show awesome food and a nice party.

Hope you wont get into trouble because of the pig in the pond...

DM

Love the story and the play-by-play. Thoroughly hilarious! "Pig in the Pond" should be the name of a BBQ team. Thanks for sharing.

T

When i responded before i didn't realize you through the pig in the pond next to a school. That is totally not cool!!!! In my neighborhood you would probably be found floating with the pig!!

When i responded before i didn't realize you through the pig in the pond next to a school. That is totally not cool!!!! In my neighborhood you would probably be found floating with the pig!!

i did not throw the pig in the pond. i went back to see if the pig was still where they had said they had threw it in but i was not able to find it. it might have been found and thrown out by janitors, or eaten by animals. i was not happy about the choice. i had sent it to get put in the dumpster. figured it woudl get picked up in a day or two and wouldnt sit in my garbage for 5 days smelling up the house and neighbors houses.

Love the story and the play-by-play. Thoroughly hilarious! "Pig in the Pond" should be the name of a BBQ team. Thanks for sharing.

T

perfect. i was looking for a name. this could be perfect.

or "pinesol pork" (another long story from last years pig roast).....

the pig was eaten by animals... it never made it in the pond... trust me i was a first hand observer...

haha

bbq%20brethren%2011.jpg

Sorry it didn't turn out well for you... Don't give up! :thumb:

Back