3 bay wash station

You could but for an easy system we just use disposable foil pans, same as we use for handling he meat. We always have a bunch on hand and washing cutting board and utensils might be always in a 5 gallon bucket.

We carry 3 of the plastic bus tubs from Sam's just in case. But 3 foil pans ought to to do the trick as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the plastic storage type tubs for rinsing, but I bought a plastic utility sink from Home Depot to use as my primary washing station. It was fairly inexpensive, along with the faucet and connections ran about $60 total.

This isn't something that is typically checked in our region, so I carry nothing specifically for that purpose. If someone were to ask to see it, I would just use disposable pans as mentioned above. 90% of what I use at a contest is disposable, and the items that are not, I have a bin I put them into dirty to wash at home in the dishwasher. It is just an easier system for us in our smaller set up.

Bus tubs for sure. I took an old water cooler with a heating element and cut the base off to make it more transportable. Its sits on the table now and we have more then enough hot water. Plus it was free!!

I found a stainless steel 3 bay sink behind a local restaurant, I asked the manager he said please take it away. I also see them pop on craigs list from time to time pretty cheep. No faucet on the sink but I always have a hose!!

Back