THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That’s a great cart, look forward to seeing the build steps. I have a stainless cart that I think might be able to serve the purpose.

The ‘tri strami’ looks great too!

Thanks Mike!

You should do it. I made mine a couple inches taller too. No more low rider Weber kettle. :becky: I'll post up the build pics soon since I'm going to be out of state til Sunday. Got a lot of details and pics to post.

That is a cool cart build. The good 'ole 26'er is the best bang in outdoor cooking. And it looks like your's in kicking out great food. Your top-shelf burgers are simply awesome.

Thanks Kevin! It sure is the best bang for your buck.

Mighty Fine build and food! Gee Brother, hope you don't run out of cookers. :becky: :thumb:

I hope I don't Mike!:becky: Hope everything is going good brother. :thumb:

After reading "pastrami burger" in the title I was expecting ground pastrami formed into a patty. :doh:

Those look awesome. Great cart build. Looks like something you would find at the Weber store ready to go.

Really cool setup and awesome looking burgers. I too thought you were going to be grinding up pastrami for burgers for some reason.

Couldn't imagine a more appropriate inaugural cook for your 26 now on the cart!

It goes without saying(but I'm saying it anyway) this would make a great entry in the "Kettle Cook-Off" Throwdown!

It goes without saying(but I'm saying it anyway) this would make a great entry in the "Kettle Cook-Off" Throwdown!

:becky:

Got almost a whole month so I anticipate many more kettle cooks Richard! It's multiple entries so I say why not?

Back