THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now if all three if us can make that'll be awesome. :heh:

the-three-amigos

What's a Texican? Is that a hybrid Texan/Canadian? :noidea:

I always thought it was a term for “Texans” that has its history in the pre-terratory, pre-statehood Republic of Texas. For example Sam Houston is reported to have referred to his army as Texicans. Today there is apparently a new definition od “Texans that identify as Mexicans”; I prefer the former.

I always thought it was a term for “Texans” that has its history in the pre-terratory, pre-statehood Republic of Texas. For example Sam Houston is reported to have referred to his army as Texicans. Today there is apparently a new definition od “Texans that identify as Mexicans”; I prefer the former.

Dave, the term is actually "Texians", which were settlers from the US. Settlers from Mexico were called Tejanos.

Nowadays, we're all Texans.

I have a food safety question:

Will I be able to visit a nearby grocery store (with good meat) while I'm camping there for 4 days, or will I have to buy my meat supply before entering the park and figure out how to keep it cold for 4 days?

Back