THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invite Post in "QTalk"

I started an Invite Post in "QTalk" this morning. So those who may not read the Bash thread will be able to see our invite to The 2018 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash.
I would ask that you post in that thread often about what you are cooking, bringing to cook and or who is going. Also if you will have any family and or friends going with you. And other things so we can keep that post on the first page. This will hopefully allow for other Brethren, who may only sign on to the forum once in a while, to see the Invite post and decide to attend!!
Thanks,
Hotch :mrgreen:

Not lately, but she has plans to go to the Bash and then to come to our place on Sunday. I have not heard that she's NOT coming, if that helps.

And... I'm not going to be able to make it again. Sorry. Just too much on the plate right now. Trip to see my Dad, possible gallbladder removal, wife getting some back surgery, daughter getting married next year, etc. I'm sure y'all will have fun without me.

One of these days...

And... I'm not going to be able to make it again. Sorry. Just too much on the plate right now. Trip to see my Dad, possible gallbladder removal, wife getting some back surgery, daughter getting married next year, etc. I'm sure y'all will have fun without me.

One of these days...

Put it on your calendar for next year!! :mrgreen:

Terry, sorry you can't make this one but understand the too much stuff all at once.

Looking forward to meeting you in the future.

Who's ready for this Bash! I know it's early but start thinking about Friday night. Want to start planning for dinner and need to know how many to plan for.

Back