🚨Product alert 🚨

4ever3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
If any of you eat butter on your butter like I do?

Give this a try!

I am a reeeal fan of Kerrygold but this was right next to it so I thought why not?

Y’all, it’s farking good! I’m not sure it’s not Kerrygold to be honest, and it’s $4 cheaper!

#getchusome

Thanks, I will give it a try! I kind of hoard my Kerrygold and only use it for special occasions (using regular butter most of the time). If the Kirkland is close, I may step up my food game and use it for everything. And "grass fed" has to be healthier than regular butter...um...right? :)

Oh you know it will bob!

Yes, it’s good stuff too Andy!

Don’t ask don’t tell Craig ��

95% grass fed butter. What's the other 5%?

Probably stabilizers and similar things used in commercial butter production.

Butter without those doesn't really stay as butter very long. Ever taken good cream, a marble, a mason jar, and some elbow grease to make fresh butter? It will break down pretty fast if you don't use it up pretty fast.

And "grass fed" has to be healthier than regular butter...um...right? :)

I'm thinking butter is ALL grass fed. You're certainly not going to waste grain on a dairy cow.

Moooooo.

Anyway, can't seem to get that at Aussie Costco but New Zealand Butter is a regular on most shelves here. Yes I like Kerry Gold too, but there are a lot of Aussie and NZ alternatives that are very good.

Aldi Irish butter is pretty good too. $2.19 Like most imported butters, higher fat content than plain US butter. Nothing better than some saltine crackers smeared with butter.

https://new.aldi.us/product/countryside-creamery-pure-irish-butter-salted-4099100007619
Good butter seems a waste on saltines. Love toasted English muffins with a smear.

Better yet, add some thimbleberry jam on top. Not cheap but the best jam I ever tasted. From the shores of Lake Superior. They ship.

The Jampot

jampot10.jpg

jampot11.jpg

Been using it since our costco started stocking it, as good as Kerrygold in my opinion,
The grass/hay/silage, depending on the season is supplemented with enough grain or whatever to balance the feed ration.

Back