THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Paraphrasing Bradley Robinson Of ChudsBBQ (perhaps he said loves not likes, perhaps both)

Rode bike early then played golf. Thought briefly about take out but a visit with my diabetic immediate family over the weekend kicked me back into reality. Their struggles are heartbreaking, yet they were eating flour tortillas and chocolate cake. I have the right to remain silent, and I did. I’ve been needing to clean up my ASF Tabletop. Mesquite smoked/grilled Green Chile German Sausage that I cleaned with a wet paper towel before plating with boiled cabbage Seasoned with Cavenders No Salt. Coarse mustard and a freezer find of a couple tablespoons of squash Casserole. Cervesa X2

Last edited:
It is important to have a clean weiner although I don't use a paper towel. You dripped sauce all over it though, so...whatever floats your boat. That meal looks good!

Walmart Coarse Ground German Mustard . :-D

Last edited:
Those green chile German sausages are some of my favorites... pity we don't have quite the access to them in the 505 vs. "Clovidishu."

Back