Shirley Fab does it again!

ETOH

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hats off to Shirley Fabrication for a job well done!

It's Christmas morning in January! My smoker arrived today and I couldn't be more ecstatic. First and foremost thanks to Paul, Tyler, and whomever was involved in the creation of this masterpiece. I was up most of the night waiting for it to arrive and when it finally did I want straight to work seasoning it and getting ready for some smoky food. After a few hours of playing with dampers, vents, and daisy wheels, it was time for meat.

I have never cooked on such an awesome machine. The fire control and stability of this cooker is second to none. The finish work is near flawless. It was made the exact way we discussed and then some. I have a few pics to share now but will have more soon.

In the past, I would have never considered spending as much money as I did without doing an in person inspection. My initial plan was to fly out to Tuscaloosa, but after doing research and speaking to Paul, I realized that I did not need to waste a trip out there. The reputation of Shirley Fabrication precedes itself and for good reason. I couldn't have more positive things to say about my experience. Throughout the process I felt as though I was dealing with an old friend. Paul went so far out of his way to make this the best cooker money could buy. You can tell when a builder takes pride in their work and these guys do!

I am extremely pleased with my smoker and look forward to feasting on lots of smoked meat in the years to come. :clap2:

Attachments

• IMG_3661.jpg
    IMG_3661.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 618
  • IMG_3671.jpg
    IMG_3671.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 614
  • IMG_3673.jpg
    IMG_3673.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 614
Sorry bout that last pic... Cant seem to rotate it. The first one was right off the truck and didn't have the shelf on... These are my security guards :)

Attachments

• IMG_3669.jpg
    IMG_3669.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 598
Just awesome brother!! The Shirley pits are ass kicking machines without question or doubt. Enjoy that fine new pit.

Coming along! (someone wanna tell me how to make the pics not sideways :doh: sorry)

Love the MADE IN USA!

Attachments

• IMG_3687.jpg
    IMG_3687.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 577
  • IMG_3689.jpg
    IMG_3689.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 575
  • IMG_3690.jpg
    IMG_3690.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 576
I saw what I believe is your model on his Facebook page two days ago. I thought I had in my mind what I wanted until I saw this. Short of the chrome wheels, I'm basically going to copy your model. Hopefully you don't have a copyright on it already.

Please keep taking pictures and post everything about it. I would love to hear everything about this as you do a little cooking tonight.

I saw what I believe is your model on his Facebook page two days ago. I thought I had in my mind what I wanted until I saw this. Short of the chrome wheels, I'm basically going to copy your model. Hopefully you don't have a copyright on it already.

Please keep taking pictures and post everything about it. I would love to hear everything about this as you do a little cooking tonight.

Thanks brother! Man I couldn't be happier. Paul and the gang were top notch. Ill get you some more pics and I have an AWESOME customer service story to share about Shirley when I get a break.

Can't wait to hear it. I have had nothing but a great experience talking with Paul and interacting with him through email.

Can't wait for more pics either.

Fine looking pit you've got there. Is the tray in the bottom of the warmer a griddle or a charcoal pan? Does it have the dampener on the bottom?

Good looking guards as well.

Awesome design and craftsmanship! Looks like tons of room and options to cook in a reasonably small footprint. Smoke on! And if you are taking pics with an iPhone, take them with the phone sideways and the pics will post right side up.

Back