THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rusty Kettle

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Hey you with the face!
I am just getting started. It's raining and I don't feel like cooking without a roof. So I grabbed the charcoal and the WGA. I figure why not just set up where I cooked before we built our floating deck.

Menu for tonight:

Chicken wrapped bacon on tooth picks covered in Brown sugar and cayenne pepper.

Jimmy Dean sausage meat balls wrapped in bacon with perk up your pork for the rub

Pork loin to slice not sure on the rub yet.

Some sort of potato...
Pron to follow later tonight.

Good to see ya postin a cook thread Rusty :thumb:

The rain just ended here...mama said she wants steak.

I don't cook as much as I use to. Had to buy two new to us cars. The other cars were just problems. Trying to save money in case we lose the contract at work to. We are sitting fine but got to plan for the worst. We just got told we are ok until January. Just a lot up in the air so we are sitting really tight. Same reason I didn't go pro this year. We don't know when they Will decide the contract they keep giving us two month extensions. That's the government for you always slow. I took today off and decided to do some cooking. Had to burn my last paid day off.

Its good to be cooking again. I miss cooking a lot. Its rare these days. As soon as the govt makes a decision I will be back at it. Never expected it to go on this long.

The Rust man is back... :-D

Don't tell me the HHR is gone... :sad:

You're cooking again... :-D

Your pics haven't improved... :sad:

- we miss you in comp, tduffy has been getting all your abuse :wink:

Don't worry N&P is giving me my beatings :)

No the HHR is great. I got replacement for the Olds. I got a Dodge Grand Caravan SXT. Its awesome. I know its a soccer mom car but It is much easier to load the kids. Plus stow and go seating. Easier to load for competition hoping this coming season but the govt has to decide that contract. Its driving me nuts waiting.

Yea DUB. They are great pics. Who cares about lighting fancy angles and a steady hand. I prefer my pron to look like meat mugshots :becky:

Im jk rusty. Just make sure you bbq enough to keep your sanity brother

Hey you try getting pretty shots with a $20 smart phone. :) with a 3 year old and 1 year old wanting to eat. No time for pretty food with hungry toddlers.

Sanity went out the window a long time ago. Just remember my wife slept in the back seat of an old Buick at a bbq competition a few years back while pregnant with our daughter just saying that train left a long time ago. :)

You can come cook those in my backyard anytime Rusty. We just won't talk politics. Sounds great! Looks great too.

Hey you try getting pretty shots with a $20 smart phone. :) with a 3 year old and 1 year old wanting to eat. No time for pretty food with hungry toddlers.

Sanity went out the window a long time ago. Just remember my wife slept in the back seat of an old Buick at a bbq competition a few years back while pregnant with our daughter just saying that train left a long time ago. :)

Tom, I'd have to say your wife is a trooper and a keeper!

Food looks great!

Now, back to your regularly scheduled RK Beat-Down.:caked::laugh:

Back