Sunday Raiders BBQ

dannypat21

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Haven't posted in a very long time. Have done a lot of relocating and started a new career. Trying to get back to my passion of barbecuing. This is my first time posting pics from my phone so I hope it works. It feels great to be back. Prime Brisket with salt and pepper. Pork butt rubbed with BPS money and SM cherry. Ribs rubbed with same. Thanks for looking!

20161204_171118_zpsc8rc9fhk.jpg

20161204_170902_zps2ihon4tr.jpg

20161204_172146_zpsefddqah3.jpg

FB_IMG_1481001018544_zps1blppqxy.jpg

FB_IMG_1481001104701_zps8jgi9sze.jpg

Welcome back, that looks delicious,i hope life is good

The food looks awesome. I hope you have a lot more time now to enjoy your passion.

From one longtime suffering Raider fan to another, that looks great! Gonna smoke
Roast some wings on Thursday for the showdown vs the Chiefs. Not expecting a win as they are tough at Arrowhead and they seem to have the Raiders number anyway. Hopefully it's a fun game to watch and munch on some good 'que.

From one longtime suffering Raider fan to another, that looks great! Gonna smoke
Roast some wings on Thursday for the showdown vs the Chiefs. Not expecting a win as they are tough at Arrowhead and they seem to have the Raiders number anyway. Hopefully it's a fun game to watch and munch on some good 'que.

I actually used some vacation time so I can make sure I can watch the game. Biggest game of the season for us. It has been a tough road but man I love watching Carr lead this team!

Beef is always good, but I think you should have followed the team's lead and served up some torched Buffalo.

Back