Spring cleaning.

Mo-Dave

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Yesterday being the first day of spring, and a very nice one at that, I got my pellet cooker all cleaned up and ready to be pressed back in to service for the summer, don't get me wrong I use it year round.:biggrin1:

I recently started to use a large colander to shake out most of the wood dust from the pellets that I keep in a large tote in the house, in an effort to keep the dust down in the cooker. I can't really say if it helps any, just know when I get to the bottom of the tote, I find a lot of wood dust. I wonder if anyone else does this?

Oh yes my first cook after the cleaning was rib-eyes, with packets of sliced potatoes, and asparagus with butter, green peppers and sliced onions, with some seasoning, again wrapped in a foil pouch. All came out excellent, sorry don't do pic very much these days:sad: Tonight if the weather holds out, and it does not rain I have a slab of St Louis style rib, in the line up for dinner.:clap: Early warning there will be a noticeable lack of pic for this as well, getting lazy I guess.:wink:
Dave

Back