I got the cal!!!!!

Just got off the phone with Tyler from Shirley Fab! Went over the final build sheet for a 24 x 75 straight back elevated cabinet with a ton of options! It looks like I'm about two weeks out! I'm fairly certain I'm going to need some 'sleeping assistance' (i.e. Woodford Reserve Double Oaked) tonight! I can't even begin to explain how excited I am right now! Planning on a road trip from Wisconsin to pick it up! Sorry if I sound like a babbling pharker right now!

Congrats, and good call on the Woodford DO, my go to everyday bourbon. Sadly I just sent Tyler my deposit so I am looking at taking delivery in March.

OK.... here are my build specs y'all.......

24x75 straight back elevated reverse flow cabinet style trailer model
Elevated cook chamber with 4 shelves
Elevated warmer with 4 shelves and 3 extra shelf positions
Insulated firebox
Dual flush mounted burners
Both dampers
Stainless front shelf
Folding firebox shelf
Griddle
Firebox searing station
Charcoal pan/rack for warmer
3 probe ports - 2 in main chamber, 1 in warmer
Hip roof on warmer
Firebox ash pan
4 sausage rods in main chamber
2 sausage rods in warmer box
Removable trailer tongue
5' wide trailer
15" load range D tires
Spare tire and mount
Padlock tabs on all doors
Utensil drawer
Storage rails underneath trailer for griddle, extra shelves, etc.
Remote grease drain
4 umbrella holders

Rite on !!! You wernt lying when u said a ton of options:becky:
Spare tire and mount is an extra ? (I didint know that )
I like the pad lock tabs. Is that ur idea or any pics avil for me to see?
Again, Congrats and cant we to see this bad boy !!

Rite on !!! You wernt lying when u said a ton of options:becky:
Spare tire and mount is an extra ? (I didint know that )
I like the pad lock tabs. Is that ur idea or any pics avil for me to see?
Again, Congrats and cant we to see this bad boy !!

The padlock tabs were not my idea. I can't remember whose idea it was. I think I remember seeing them in pics before... or maybe it was a video. I've looked at so many that I can't remember that either. The two biggest reasons for me putting them on was for extra security for keeping the doors from opening while trailering and because of the fact that I have almost 8 year old twin boys, who between themselves and the other hooligans in the neighborhood 'rubber knife gang' tend to get themselves into some pretty interesting situations. I wouldn't put it past any of those yahoos that they would convince (or force) one of the other boys (usually mine because they are smaller) to get inside to 'hide.' A few padlocks is worth preventing that to me.

Too excited to put final L on subject, so excited ended every sentence with exclamation point. LOL

Congrats buddy! I'd be that pumped to! Can't wait to see her in action.

Congrats man!! Babble on brother!! I love seeing new SF posts. I can't wait for my bank account to say ok go for it. My wife says never but I say .... ;-) well that's another post lol

Back