22.5" Dome Lids ??? Any Source?

TedW

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I just need a 22.5" grate and dome. for a new 007 Drum Smoker. Hate to buy a whole new Weber just for those 2 parts. Seems like someone would have solved the supply problem on these by now? Any brethren selling these?

Thanks!

You can order them direct from Weber or look for a Craigslist deal to snag the parts from.

I thought Weber only sold them to "registered" customers. Maybe they changed that? I will check.

Thanks for that

I think someone tried to order one from Weber not too long ago and it was almost the cost of going out and buying a 22.5" silver.

Craigslist is going to be your best bet.

I thought Weber only sold them to "registered" customers. Maybe they changed that? I will check.

Thanks for that

They'll sell you any part you're willing to pay for.

And of course, you can buy the cooking grate itself from any home depot, lowes or target:
http://www.lowes.com/pd/Weber-Round-Plated-Steel-Cooking-Grate/3139811

Edit: For the lid, if new is too expensive and you aren't having any luck with Craigslist or here, you could try posting in the Weber kettle club forum. Some of those folks have tons of old kettle parts sitting around. http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/member-sales-trades/

ebijack also suggested getting a Master Forge from WalMart. That's the quickest route for me.

Thanks all!

I have one that is old and needs cleaned and the rim has some bends that will need straightened out. I have a grate as well I can send with it but it has some rust on it. The grate has one handle bent back so I could drop would chunks into a fire. I can see about shipping it to you if you want it.

I haven't tried but for the last two years Lowes has had a Weber display of different colored domed lids (not sure if 22"). They've just stored away the display at my local store. Ask? Might get lucky.

I couldn't find one on CL so ended up buying the 22.5 Jumbo Joe from Walmart.

Transfer station works for me and a rare find on Craigslist

Back