ideas anyone?

BenRias

Got Wood.
Reaction score
So... sorry to report that I have not been able to bbq for a few months. We have a baby on the way and the tastes and smells apparently are not agreeing with the lil one. Residual smoke aroma on me... forget about it!

To compensate, I've turned to homebrewing. Satisfying but I miss the food! I miss the smoke!

Are there any dishes I hadn't thought of that I could make? The only thing that I could think of is maybe smoked mac and cheese, but only lightly smoked, and a good shower after it's done.

Anything else?

i spent 6 months frying bacon on my back patio cause the smell made my wife ill. it was a tough 6 months, glad I made it through it.:-D

i hate to say this...but... you may want to use the ......the.....gas grill:shock:

Give her an HD video camera and send her packin to her momas until after the blessed event, I over herd a woman say just the other day we play only a small part in the process, so no sense sufferin if a ya don't have to and you can watch the rerun while drinkin some of that home brew and snackin on some good BBQ.

Bludawg You have me LMAO it is hard to give up the smoke, thankfully I have never had to. Of course I can always just park the smoker farther away.

Back