Ppsstt! Got five bucks? Join Forum Giveaway.

So Patattack re donated the rubs he got in the giveaway. We have been trying to figure out a good way to find them a new home and I think we found a great way.

As alot of us know we just found out about the passing of a truely great Brethren, dwfisk. Dave was a great man and touched many of our lives. He will be deeply missed here and at the Bashes. If you didn't know Dave you definitely missed a little something in life.

So Pat and I agreed to honor him we would find the rubs a new home from the Dwfisk thread in the Woodpile as a small way to honor him and his time spent with us.

So the rubs have a new home! Congratulations ShadowDriver! Please contact Patattack with your shipping info and he'll get them out as soon as he can!

Great idea, guys. I had a few exchanges with him through posts and wish I had the opportunity for a face to face. That is one reason I am attending this bash, so that I can finally shake hands with people that I call friends.

Prizes:

5# ABC Buckeye extinguisher valued at $40. We will ship from our place at no cost from Joe Black

3 bags of Roastin’ Ronnie’s Coffee valued at $36 from Ron_L

Smokenator 2600. Made for a Weber 26 kettle. Stainless steel and used twice. Like new and $90 value with for shipping to US destinations from WilliamKY

2 BBQ Brethren subscriptions from Big George

New in the box "Blackstone 17 in. Table Top 1-Burner Portable Propane Gas Grill in Stainless Steel and Black with Griddle Top" from Norm

Used one time WGA from EBIJACK: "Slight mod is I cut the cooking grate at one end to allow adding coals/wood etc on longer cooks. The main section is still large enough for a big pork butt. Or you can use the complete grate together. I'll throw in a couple of the Weber small aluminum pans. It is a tad dusty is all."

First prize is a Gerber pocket knife/ multi-tool combo! A 25$ Value!

Second prize is an Island BBQ vortex valued @ 30$!

Third prize is a Seasoning Packet from Naturiffic! A 35-40$ value!

Added Prize! A 5lb ABC Buckeye Fire extinguisher! A 40$ value! Thanks Joe Black!

Fourth prize is a Luftlighter Charcoal Starter! A 75$ value!

Fifth place prize is a Thermopen! An 80$ value!

Sixth place prize is a Slow and Sear charcoal basket! A 100$ value!

But that's not all!!!!

Reserve Grand champion prize is a Weber 22in Kettle in your choice of standard colors! A 160$ value!!!

Grand Champion prize is A PIT BARREL COOKER!!! A 300$ value!!!!!

https://www.gofundme.com/fundraising-for-the-bbq-brethren-and-outreach

$5 donation could equal
Prizes:

5# ABC Buckeye extinguisher valued at $40. We will ship from our place at no cost from Joe Black

Smokenator 2600. Made for a Weber 26 kettle. Stainless steel and used twice. Like new and $90 value with for shipping to US destinations from WilliamKY

New in the box "Blackstone 17 in. Table Top 1-Burner Portable Propane Gas Grill in Stainless Steel and Black with Griddle Top" from Norm

Used one time WGA from EBIJACK: "Slight mod is I cut the cooking grate at one end to allow adding coals/wood etc on longer cooks. The main section is still large enough for a big pork butt. Or you can use the complete grate together. I'll throw in a couple of the Weber small aluminum pans. It is a tad dusty is all."

Added Prize! A 5lb ABC Buckeye Fire extinguisher! A 40$ value! Thanks Joe Black!

But that's not all!!!!

Reserve Grand champion prize is a Weber 22in Kettle in your choice of standard colors! A 160$ value!!!

$5 donation could equal
Prizes:

Used one time WGA from ebijack: $55 retail value, shipped from same

But that's not all!!!!

$5 donation could equal
Prizes:

Used one time WGA from ebijack: $55 retail value, shipped from same

But that's not all!!!!

Back