"I Believe in BBQ Santa!" Giveaway in full swing!

BigButzBBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
You've probably already heard about it but, the annual "I believe in BBQ Santa!" Giveaway is going on right now.

Each day until the 20th, there will be mini gift packs of BBQ goodies given away with a HUGE GIFT PACK given away at the end.
Here is where you can find all of the details BBQSanta.info

Now, I know some of you are curious as to what all is going to be in the HUGE GIFT PACK well, here is a list of just some of the things that are included: From Jacobson Engineering, a smoking Wedgie; Pellets from Lumber Jack Pellets; Competition Rubs and a Hat from Wyocena Yacht Club; not 1 but 2 Frogmats; Seasoning from Ted and Barneys; sauces and rubs from BBQ Pro Shop; Pig Lotion and Hot Pig Lotion BBQ Sauce from Wine & Swine BBQ Products; 2 bags of smoking wood from Baxter's Original; Original and Hot Bloody Mary mix and BBQ Sauce from Ubon's BBQ of Yazoo; 4 bags of Mojobricks; Sauces and Seasonings from Big Butz BBQ Sauce & Seasonings (including Napalm and Carolina Magic); and from Snake River Farms a Wagyu Brisket (Yes, you read that right a whole Wagyu Brisket).

As a special Thank You to the support of the Brethren, there is also the availability of 1 additional entry this year by participating in this thread:
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=201870&highlight=big+butz

Last year, a member of the Brethren won the HUGE GIFT Pack, it would be great to see another one win it again. :becky:

I already did participate in that thread. I also have won one of the daily gift packs, Thank you. I hope I still have a shot at the big prize...now let's get smoking and Merry Christmas

I already did participate in that thread. I also have won one of the daily gift packs, Thank you. I hope I still have a shot at the big prize...now let's get smoking and Merry Christmas

You absolutely still have a chance at the HUGE GIFT PACK and all the other Mini Gift Packs. :thumb:

BBQSanta.info.. where is it

Tried several times to open, web page not available, anyone else having this problem? Update..............got on the page at 10:50, entered via email

Last edited:
I Believe!

I entered every day last year to no avail, but my luck has turned! I won one of the mini gifts pack this past Sunday/Monday! So if you believe you receive! lol Can't wait til all the goodies arrive!

Thanks so much!
Robert

a quick apology to all those who were having troubles getting onto the website today. I honestly do not know what the issue is. My hosting services are claiming no issues but, I myself was not able to get on it the other day through my CenturyLink DSL. I believe that they might have something to do with it more so than anything.
Thanks to everyone for their patience and I hope it continues to work from here on out with any glitches.

I myself was not able to get on it the other day through my CenturyLink DSL. I believe that they might have something to do with it more so than anything.
Nah, couldn't possibly be CenturyLink! Trust me.

[ducks and runs to avoid the flying jar of BigButz Xtra Hot]

Really wish that us Canucks could take part...especially since Santa is from the Great White North. :) oh well, will just have to have fun watching all you lucky southerners get the goodies...there are some nice prizes to be had!

Happy Holidays fellow Brethren!

Really wish that us Canucks could take part...especially since Santa is from the Great White North. :) oh well, will just have to have fun watching all you lucky southerners get the goodies...there are some nice prizes to be had!

Happy Holidays fellow Brethren!

If you read the rules carefully, they only say that gift packs will only ship within the U.S. doesn't say that you have to be from the U.S. if you happen to have a good friend in the U.S. or live near the border... :wink:

Back