THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBQ Grail

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Todd! You are a farking genius.

Bovine Bold is amazing. How do you do it? You have spoiled me 100%. I no longer have a desire to have any other rubs in pantry. I now have the official Trp1fox lineup for meats.

Ribs: Big Brother Smoke's "Sweet & Spicy"
Chicken: Plowboy's "Yardbird Rub"
Beef: Plowboy's "Bovine Bold"
Pork: I'll switch between "Yardbird" and "Sweet & Spicy"

I just finished eating at least a half pound of chuckie after I pulled it off the smoker.

17 hours on the smoker:
done.jpg

As I started to eat the hole got bigger and bigger:
pulled.jpg

I am so impressed with the rub. I just wish that someday I can come up with something half as good.

Okay Larry, these guys are gonna owe you a commission. I'm gonna break down and buy some of these rubs. I think a lot of people will after seeing your pron! :-D

That chuck roast looks awesome. How many pounds was it when started, what temp did you use?

I am running out of my plowboys yard bird rub. I will need to place another order soon. Maybe I will have to try the Bovine Bold as well. Very nice!

That looks incredible, Larry. I am gonna try the BOVINE BOLD RUB, gonna place an order soon. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back