Maverick ET-733 on slick deals

great deal. I just paid $60 for the ET732 a few weeks ago, wish this deal was around then!

Thanks man! I might as well just by stock in that brand at this point, I've got those suckers coming out of my ears in various states of melt down from poor placement on my part.

Nice. Going to get one for my GF. When we started dating she tasted my bbq and has jumped into the hobby feet first. She was talking about she needs her own Maverick (Since I have a Maverick ET-732). This will be a nice suprise for her.

Damn it man! Bad, bad, bad! :evil:

:frusty: I looked at this like 6 or 7 times, then it took me over and I had to buy one! Got an ET-732 that works great, don't really need this one, but I guess I'll justify it somehow. It's good to have a spare, yeah, that's it, it's a spare ......... :noidea: :icon_smile_tongue:

Thanks for the heads up! Was actually looking at ordering one this morning. Glad I waited until after I saw your post!

This is a great deal for anyone on the fence. The reason I'm replying is to share a review I just read.:doh:

for an idiot like myself, make sure you don't put the unit in the smoker - it wasn't apparent by the directions or anything on the box, but mine is toast now due to my idiocy.

@wayne77 - hilarious!

I ordered mine last night when I saw the add. Too good to pass up. And, since I subscribe to Amazon Prime it will be here tomorrow.

That's for the tip. I have been needing a replacement, so I ordered one up.
My old one is over 10 years in service and is beat to crap, leads replaced many times.

Thanks - had a 732 on its way but just ordered this one. Worked out to 5 bucks more, what a deal. I will be sending back the 732, unless someone wants to buy it from for 45...

Thanks just ordered one for my daughter!! She just started getting into bbq and this will be a nice addition for her.

Back