A Gas grill selling for dang near $18K

GMDGeek

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
MmmmmmmmmKAY. I want one. Given to me.

He had it locked up with a little bicycle cable lock! :laugh: classic

I'll stick with my mini and Big Poppa grill /smoker

Think of all the prime cuts of steak and Wagyu briskets you could buy with $18K...

The interchangeable grates would be cool but not THAT cool :shock:

All the grills I have now and I have ever owned plus all the wood, charcoal and accessories probably wouldn't add up to half of the price tag for that. But if you give me one, I will gladly make a spot for her in my current rotation.

I just saw the same article and was just going to post it as well. You beat me to the punch. That's ridiculous! I could do nearly every last thing he could do with a Weber or other quality grill and save myself $17k. And then use that to buy Wagyus like Peeps said.

Or I could build my own UDS.

If you must have a gas grill, buy a Firemagic and save yourself 14k and get better construction.

I'm not knocking the grill, at all. However, he lost me when he said, "Those burgers acquired a crust so caramelized that not even bacon could match their meaty, savory goodness." I don't care how good or expensive a grill is, nothing is better than bacon, except for more bacon.

Matt

If I had the money, I might buy it. But, that would be after I bought a lot of other cookers

Back